Location: Tulum, Q.R. Mexico
Opening: Business Operator
Lumapi offers a magical, laid-back environment in an intimate space for those looking to experience the jungle in comfort and is currently seeking an individual to be its Business Operator which will run, manage and market this eco hotel in the jungle.
Compensation is based on a simple profit sharing model that allows for good compensation immediately, and rewards business growth and loyalty.
Summary of Duties:
- Welcome & Host hotel guests, being present on the property for a minimum of 5 hours a day with 1.5 days off a week.
- Manage cleaners for maintenance of the property and incoming guests.
- Manage temporary part-time workers.
- Maintain property.
- Promote hotel on social media.
- Handle all Guest Communications.
- Handle occasional last-minute bookings.
- Light kitchen and pool cleaning.
- Handling Utilities.
- Communication with Repairmen occasionally.
- Assuring the privacy of guests.
- Securing the property.
- Seasonal light-meal preparation.
- Host occasional campfire chats.
- Basic accounting (income & expense tracking) skills.
- Rake Jungle Floor.
- Coordinate FumigationSocializingPotentially making basic breakfastInternet Marketing (Travel Advisor, AirBnB, Booking.com, Expedia, Facebook & Instagram).
- Ability to legally work in Mexico.
- Own your own reliable vehicle.
- Speak English and Spanish (additional European Languages are a bonus).
- Have basic Administrative Skills.
- Basic knowledge of AirBnB and very internet and social media Savvy.
- 3 Month Trial period followed by 6 month contracts.
- Terms of compensation to be shared upon serious inquiry.
Email a short letter explaining why you are well suited to this entrepreneurial opportunity to LumapiTulum@gmail.com if you are interested!